Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cookie Monster Cake

Have to acknowledge www.CocoCake.com for her Cookie Monster cake!  I just love her style and when I saw this cake I had to recreate it!  Simple yet strikingly cool!  Made this adorable Cookie Monster Cake for my husband's birthday!  He said Cookie Monster was his favorite Sesame Street Character and had to make it for him.



The cake itself was a Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Caramel, Banana, and Whip Cream Filling with White Chocolate Buttercream frosting tinted blue!


The Batter!!!


Making The Caramel Sauce!


Stacking and Filling the 3 Layers!


Piping the Fur!  OMG Not a fan of this stage... my wrist still hurts!


The Candle Presentation!


The Birthday Boy himself!!  OH and Miss Sofia trying to beat him to the blow out!


The Heavenly Piece of Goooooooodness!  Yumm!

No comments:

Post a Comment